Enjoy 3 OMS Books – Free
TRIBES: 15 New Myths for the Permaculture Age (freeBook)
Recent Articles & Interviews
- “wet land”, a children’s video. New Myth #43 Willi Paul, NewMythologist.com
- “Please Touch Community Garden (SF), Interview & Video Site Tour with Rob Joyce, Director.” By Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Magazine
- “Forest Vibrations * Sacred Lights”, Children’s Video: New Myth #42 / Myth Lab #3. NewMythologist.com
- “Cougar Stalks Deer. Interview with Eugene’s Nathaniel Nordin-Tuininga, Nature’s Mystery Awareness School”, by Willi Paul, NewMythologist.com
- Permaculture Motel & the Barge 4. Venice Beach, CA. New Myth #41 by Willi Paul, NewMythologist.com
- Help Us Write New Myth #42 @ Myth Lab #3: Song & Painting. Willi Paul, NewMythologist.com
- Send us a message.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Can permaculture support a small scale farm polyculture? Article by Linda Buzzell. Presented by sacredpermaculture.net ” … love the land you’re on.” Remember that old song — “If you’re not with the one you love, love … Continue reading
Vision 1.0 for a Sacred Permaculture Age incorporating David Holmgren’s 12 Principles of Permaculture. By Willi Paul. Inspired by Teacher’s UPDC summer class 2011, Urban Permaculture Institute, SF.
Vision 1.0 for a Sacred Permaculture Age incorporating David Holmgren’s 12 Principles of Permaculture. By Willi Paul. Inspired by Teacher’s David Cody & Kevin Bayuk and class mates, UPDC summer class 2011, Urban … Continue reading
Myth 9: Translation Observatory #128 & the Permaculture Age, by Willi Paul. Presented by sacredpermaculture.net “It seems to me that you’re tapping into the idea that the planet itself is telling us its own … Continue reading
Crafting a holistic vision for permaculture. Essay by Belinda van der Pool, Netherlands. Presented by sacredpermaculture.net Permaculture has come into existence by observing; observing how Mother Nature multiplies herself abundantly; it has given us insight in lots of processes. It … Continue reading