Enjoy 3 OMS Books – Free
TRIBES: 15 New Myths for the Permaculture Age (freeBook)
Recent Articles & Interviews
- The Permaculture News Hour – Commentary by Willi Paul Planetshifter.com Magazine
- Pop Song #1: “I’m coming out of my skin” – Willi Paul & Geoff Maddock. Published by Planetshifter.com Media, 2014
- Interview with Koreen Brennan, Co-Organizer: 2014 North American Permaculture Convergence. Harmony Park, Clarks Grove, MN, 8/29 – 31, 2014. By Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Magazine
- “OccupySound” – Soundtrack for a New Global Mythology. New Myth #58 by Willi Paul (SF) & Geoff Maddock (LA)
- “Will Mythology Save Us?” Conversations with Willi Paul and Arthur George. From Planetshifter.com Magazine.
- “Building Our Transition Streets!” Interview with Maggie Fleming, Co-Director, Transition US by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Magazine
- Send us a message.
Tag Archives: Great God Pan
“About the Evening the Vessel was becalm’d about the Isles Ecbinades,’ whereupon their Ship drove with the Tide till it was carry’d near the Ilses of Paxes: When immediately a voice was heard by most of the passengers (who were … Continue reading