Enjoy 3 OMS Books – Free
TRIBES: 15 New Myths for the Permaculture Age (freeBook)
Recent Articles & Interviews
- “Integrating Permaculture, Transition, and Mythology in the Chaos Age” – eBook #21. Conversations with Willi Paul and Authors Gregory Gronbacher, Peter Ruddock, Douglas Williamson, Arthur George, Gary Z McGee, Margo Meck, Stephen Gerringer and Ray Grigg. Planetshifter.com Magazine.
- “Spiritual Resilience” – Interview with Rev. Julia Bystrova, Heart & Soul Group, Transition Sebastopol – by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Media
- “Nature Points a Gun at Our Heads” – Drought Archetypes and Symbols by Mythologist Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Design
- “United Permaculture Workers” – Vision for a Global Permaculture Trade Union (PTU) by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Design
- Hoop House Community Incubator (HHCI) – Vision for West Baltimore by Willi Paul, Planetshifter.com Design
- “Neighborhood Mythology Program” – A Curriculum Vision by Willi Paul, CommunityAlchemy.com
- Send us a message.
Tag Archives: Voodoo
Colored scarves, sequined bottles, veves, spirit dolls, metal works, ornate flags. Understanding Vaudun Concepts by Wynne Hanner. Published by openmythsource.com
Colored scarves, sequined bottles, veves, spirit dolls, metal works, ornate flags. Understanding Vaudun Concepts by Wynne Hanner. Published by openmythsource.com Vaudon (otherwise known as Voudon or Voodoo) originated in west and central Africa. From there it traveled to the New … Continue reading